How to start a blog income part-time work

I have an Internet business, working full time at the large company. I wanted "safety net" in case the company began to decline and people are fired. When you run my business part time, I knew that I was something that the building may depend on the fact it happened.

I spent a lot of time because I was in high position in society. But do not let me for a few hours a week on my internet business from scratch.


I would like to hear and learn about the strategy of using the Internet while traveling to and from work.

I would like to work in the evening hours.

I work on weekends.

My wife gave me 100% support.

I began to read and affiliate marketing blog. All blogs

Affiliate marketing, when you do not even have their own product. They make a certain percentage of the sales price from the sale of another product or service. The proportion of 5% to 100%. Nevertheless, I recommend only for products with more than 50% commission.

One would think it is necessary to sell the lot of other people do is. This may be the case. This was for me. I worked all the time, and I could not revenue - and almost did not write. I dare not work, what my hourly rate. I am sure you were less than 1 U.S. dollar.
They are less than $ 1 per hour?

But I was determined, and it does not seem to have a new business, sometimes things slowly, and then proceed to the speed, if you have little experience and confidence in what you are doing.

It was a slow progress, but remember, it only does part-time, evening and on weekends.

Then I reminded myself, I had the comfort of full-time, and I was to learn about affiliate marketing and blogging, with a small income (per side), and actually enjoy it.

You can use exactly the same.

Look for a few hours a week and start working. You can use a little more to earn while studying new skills. Can withdrawal from the plan 9-5.

And I do not travel. You can do this in the comfort of your home.

I'm not saying that you're super-rich. I'm not saying that it is easy.

Unlike some of you have seen the ad.

For example: "Follow my footsteps, $ 100ka month, 2 hours a day for only $ 97-E"

If someone can show me how it can be, and for that, I would like to give them a bonus of $ 500K. All of us, is not it?

So, as I said, not the super-rich overnight, through blogs or affiliate marketing, but you can win a little more than one or two bills.

How do I start? Fixed the problem. How many hours a week you can? How much more, if you want to win?

A website, blog, and a partner in the market in a month.

Add a valid and interesting content in your blog, promoting your blog, the blog is also in search engines, and that the blog / product can Affiliate Marketing Commissions surprise you.

Then in the next month on another blog, and other affiliate marketing campaigns.

You can use a similar product in your blog or subsidiaries at the beginning of a new campaign to recruit staff in a niche in the new blog, and new products.

Imagine, for a period of six months, you can view the advertising and sale of 6 different products in 6 different blogs, and all that they have a good return for your blog.

So let me be honest and direct ... their first or second product can not sell very well, but you need to keep going.

Unlike many other people, and give up.

It is not unusual for the hard work of Internet marketing blogs, and some more, very quickly, some people have dozens of blogs, each focusing on a specific niche and type of goods. This approach can earn you a great blog income.

And, of course, the more you earn, the more can invest back into growing your affiliate marketing commission blog income is even higher. May more visitors to their sites, as well as commissions and can be a good supplementary income.

Where are you going to find products to promote and sell?

I started in Clickbank.

You are logged in, you can use products that you promote, write a review of the product and add a link to your site. Clickbank does the rest. Two weeks later, you will receive in commissions. Clickbank small commission, but worth it. All of this for you automatically.

Another interesting thing with Clickbank is that you always statistics such as number of people who have bought and bought their commissions.

Thus, you can see, if you sell a product or not. If not, then just go and start a new campaign with a different product, and in the blog.

You can not enrich themselves through their new blog income, but only if you want to get some money in a month, try to work from home with affiliate marketing blog.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, bhanu network