Google Pay-Per-Click DefCon Alpha!

If you walk, run or thinking about working in Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign (or PPC campaign on the case), be careful! This could save a lot of money!
I take time to imagine, but no time. We are at DefCon Alpha, and many of you is concerned!
As more and more "traditional media" company is currently marketing space in the PPC, I think that the absolute frustration of the business first hand. "I am very disappointed! There are too many companies that are losing money and I feel obliged CFP aspirants pass and rid the world of marketing is only for those who collect the money.
Look, do not get me wrong. We all make money, and I do not blame big companies are losing market share in online marketing to increase competition in this space. What I have a problem with this bastardizing, which might be one of the most efficient and effective forms of direct marketing around (despite the fact that natural SEO guys say - I will be in the discussion below).

So, how do you know what a good campaign in Google AdWords PPC seems? The next time you are dealing with a representative for sales, online marketing campaigns, PPC, ask the following:

Can you tell me the amount of clicks on a daily basis and a monthly list of keywords related to my business in the geographic service area?

Can you tell me the average cost per click you pay for a list of keywords for my business?

How to determine which days and hours to my campaign?

Which pages on my website direct traffic?

As the success of this campaign?

How often in the records?

Do you have all the conditions, costs, and advertising for me?

What is your creation and management of payment and how much of my budget on the button?

You can see that when my ad will appear at the top 1-3 positions?

How do I choose keywords for your campaign?

This is only 10 questions, but you should have a good start. Each company is trying to install the PPC campaign should be able to answer all these questions in detail. Within a short time, the answer should be "can not do it!"

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, bhanu network