What happens to my PageRank, if I delete my blog?

I have a second blog. I want to change what I write in my blog. I URL, even if the hosts. Question: If I delete all categories and positions that are currently in this blog, but argued that the URL, the host name, and I lost the title page now?

Keep in mind that some time ago we had a Q and on Google PageRank. This shows that we have the three most important factors contributing to their PageRank are:

1. Number of backlinks
2. Quality Check
3. Relevance Backward

If you delete all records, and categories of Web-pages, and start from scratch, it would take most of their PageRank. Inverse remains in force, but to non-existent pages, and, consequently, 404-message, you can check how Google and broken links.

Note that I said "most" in PageRank, but because of the likelihood that part of his remains. How can that be? I suppose that because the site was a lot of backlinks to your root domain (at home) and as a backup connection. If you are subject to the site, which will lose some relevance, but still exists.

One way that you like this site and get a new domain for your new blog. This would be especially if you have the organic movement. They may be more ads in this country and get money, but rather attention to the new project.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, bhanu network